Sunday, June 11, 2017

Understanding the Brief

The original brief - Design a System for behaviour change for the chosen patient condition (Coronary Heart Disease or Diabetes) to achieve better health outcomes.

To start with, what do I need to know - 
- What is Coronary Heart Disease?
- What is Diabetes?
- How do I enable behaviour change in my chosen persona type?

What resources do I need to know about them?
- Access to secondary research (mostly internet, because come on.. would you really read from physical books and journals in 2017?)
- Access to experts (After I know the textbook basics, I guess..)
- Potential Users to better understand the user (the persona) and their views about the chosen disease and it's prevention and cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Selection

Coronary Heart Condition or Diabetes It's not easy picking between two of the major Indian health issues. Although the first thing to...